Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pisces

Our daughter will be a Pisces. According to the CIA world fact book (check it out sometime), her life expectancy will be 81.13 years, meaning that she can expect to live until the year 2090. Who will this person be? How will the world's history unfold over the course of all those years? Will she be with me when I die?
In this blog I've been ignoring what will happen after the baby is born. Writing about this feels too personal and like it is outside the scope of what I'm trying to do. But don't think these topics aren't going through my head. This is a major undertaking, and the details of these few days are really very trivial by comparison.
Speaking of trivial, I'll be at Au Bon Pain from about 11:30-12:30, feel free to drop by and visit if you read this post in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment